Friday, July 22, 2011

Cat Pack Fever

.



It will astonish everyone who reads this blog regularly to learn that I'm on the road again.  Or, rather, I will be tonight.  First I have a reading at Moonstone Art Center, on 13th Street near the corner of Sansom at 7:30 p.m.  Then I hope in a car and drive into the wilds of Pennsylvania for Confluence, which I'll be attending Saturday and Sunday.  So I'm busily packing my bags.

If you're going to be at either event, why not ask for a very collectible chapbook?  They're running low.  I think this weekend will be the last time I make this offer.



And if you're in the market . . .

Want to buy a drab semi-detached house in Shepperton?  J. G. Ballard's home is for sale!

You can read about it here.


Above:  Ms Helen Hope Mrrrlees suspects that something is up and is doing her bit to prevent it.

*

3 comments:

Lars said...

Is it just the lighting in that photo, or are you lucky enough to have a cat with a golden undercoat?

mcp said...

I think of it as cinnamon, but, yes, she does have an iridescent sheen in good light.

Marianne

Bas103 said...

Hello! thats such a beautiful cat. what kind of breed is it??